Unlike team games, there are no mates to cover up your shortcomings. Once you cross the ropes into the ring, once you step onto the court – the valley of decision, with a thousand eyes staring down at you – you’re on your own. Like Lennox Lewis, the undisputed heavyweight champion in the late 90s said, “If you eat a lot of cake and fail to train, it will show”.Read More
For starters, squash strings mostly come in two sizes: 17 and 18 gauges. The distinction goes like this, 18 gauge is thick while the 17 gauge is thicker. The 16 gauge is the thickest.Read More
HOW TO ORDER
We are here to cater for squash lovers. To order for a hard copy here are the simple steps to follow:
- Select the news, featured, opinion articles and tips of your choice.
- Send the topics to us to this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let your mail be titled, “I Want a Hard Copy.”
- We will respond to you within 24 hours.
- And makes sure you get your hardcopy within three working days.